مقاله درمورد See، Op.cit,، Responsibilityنوامبر 16, 2019
- Akhdar Brahimi
 – See Report of the Panel on United Nations peace Operations, August 2000, Paras. 29-34.
- See See Ki Moon, Ban, Report of the Secretary General, Op,Cit, para.11(a).
- See Conflict Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect, International Peace Institute, IPI Blue paper NO. 7, 2009, p. 1.
 -Naraghi Anderlini, Sanam and Stanski, Victoria, Conflict Prevention, Sustainable Peace: A Toolkit for Advocacy and Action, No.2, 2007, p.4.
 – Ibid, p.5.
- Kenneth E. Boulding (1910- 1993)
- Global Network of Social Data Stations
- See G. Weiss, Thomas and Hubert, Don, Op.cit, p.35 and See also The Responsibility to protect, Op.cit, p.21.
 – See The Responsibility to protect, Op.cit, pp.21-22.
 – 2005 Summit Outcome Document, Op.cit, Para 138.
 – See Report of the Secretary General, Op.cit, Annex, Para 1- 7.(A/63/677)
 – See Knight, W. Andy, Responsibility to Protect as Evolving International Norm, Notes for Canadian Peacebuilding Evans Coordinating Committee Meeting, Ottawa Conference Center, 2003, p.9. Available at: http://www.worldfederalistscanada.org/R2P/Knight.pdf
- See G. Weiss, Thomas and Hubert, Don, Op.cit, p.36.
- Ibid, p.35.
- UN Office for Prevention of Genocide
- Department of Political Affairs
- Gareth, Evans, The Responsibility to protect: Ending Mass Atrocity Crimes Once and for All, Brooking Institution Press, Washington D.C, 2008, pp.88-89.
- Gareth, Evans, Op.cit, p.91-93 and See also The Responsibility to protect, Op.cit, p.23.
- See Executive Summery on the Report of Carnegie Commission on Preventing Deadly Conflict, Preventing Deadly Conflict, Final Report, Washington DC, 1997, pp. xxxiii- xxxv. Available at www.wilsoncenter.org/subsites/ccpdc/pubs/rept97/exec.pdf